Job Title: Administrative Assistant
General Job Purpose: Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
Job Description Summary: Maintain and update databases and spreadsheets of office schedules, appointments, manage business travel / event plan, coordinate weekly staff meeting, order products and mail it out, assist other staff/interns’ work and give feedback, take part in clinical studies.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Schedule appointments and travel arrangements for manager or supervisor
- Prepare agendas for weekly meetings and coordinate, record, manage the meeting
- Maintain and update contact list when new staffs or clients are joined
- Handle requests for information and data
- Email appropriately and politely for response of certain clients or supervisors
- Book reservations for hotels, airlines, any other plan set up for events/conferences
- Update and follow up with TTDs(Tasks To Do) for everyone and keep track of database
- Organize and manage supervisor’s email accounts or documents, bank statements
- Check voicemail and remind supervisor while he or she is on business trip
- Scan paper documents, receipts, business cards and organize in database
- Answer phone calls, and direct calls to different departments and/or individuals
* Since this is an assistant position, there are a lot of tasks to help with other staff/interns’ work*
Additional Responsibilities with Clinical Studies
- Help out with making documents such as participants’ lists, calling sheet, Daily log, Thank you email templates etc.
- Take a role on the Clinic day – i.e. Front desk – Greet participants, prepare their charts, have them sign all documents, agreements, informed consent, model release etc.
- Make sure the participants clean their face with cleanser again and mark the time in every stage.
- Have friendly manner and offer them to have a seat and have some drinks and snacks while waiting.
- Call the participants about 1 hour before their appointment to remind them and double check.
- Check the Daily log and make a note for the ones that have not completed or missed.
- Check the front snacks and drinks from time to time and refill them when they run out.
- Make appointment for the next visit when they check out, if it is their last visit, thank them and make sure they received their checks.
- On the last visit – Collect all the products they have been using and mark it on the chart.
- Send Thank you emails to all the participants after all of the clinic visits are done.
Additional Assistance for other staff / intern’s work
- Double check invoices from the staff who is in charge of Bottle shipments – make corrections, make sure everything matches with the email and the invoice, check the amount, date, invoice number etc.
- Attend Meetings / Conference calls related to the task and make notes.
- Help researching information, documents, events that are needed for other tasks.
- Review new website design, contents and give feedback.
- Review PowerPoints, Excel or other documents and make corrections or give comments.
- Always be aware of other staff/ Interns’ roles and tasks and offer help before they ask.
Office Administrator Job Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and other database software
Education and Experience
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software – Microsoft Office is minimum
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Preferred Degree in Business Administration or other administration field
- Preferred Experience in Administration / Assistance area
- Preferred Second language, i.e. Spanish, Chinese, German
- Must be fluent in English, with excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Helpful if you have a second language; i.e. Spanish, Chinese or German
- Full Time
- Available now
- 90 Day probation
- Hourly/Salary is dependent upon your qualifications and experience.
- Email Request for an application with your Resume to: HR@agelessZen.com