See these articles:
Vitamin C in dermatology
Double-blind, half-face study comparing topical Vitamin C and vehicle for rejuvenation of photodamage
Chemical and Nutritional Composition of Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Kernels: A Novel Nutrition Source
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Regulates the Expression of Inflammatory Biomarkers in Cultured Sebocytes
Add 1-2 (+/-) drops of your
favorite AZ Elemental Booster into your preferred skincare cream or gel (mix
well). Apply product normally and avoid eye area. Use sparingly as needed in
your morning or evening skincare routine.
Caution: Used for Boosting the
power of your existing cream or gel - Not intended to be applied directly on
skin. Designed for adult use only. Read all instructions before using. In the
event of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If irritation occurs,
stop use and report to your doctor.
Spot test: These
are concentrated high-quality ingredients; you should consider your skin’s
sensitivity (and test on a small area of skin before applying to areas of face
or décolleté) to assure these products work with your skin type. More isn’t
Though unlikely, if skin
irritation should occur, we recommend adjusting the amount used (use less to
start) to best suit your skin’s sensitivity and/or needs. Most often when skin
irritations occur, it is due to a change in climate, seasons, or a change in
products. It is usually a short-term adjustment period for your skin but
normalizes after a few days. However, if irritation persists, discontinue use
of the product. After a few days of letting your skin rest (without the use of
any product or harsh soaps), then reintroduce the product in a small amount and
increase as needed.
Kakadu Plums are nutrient-dense fruit from northwestern Australia. The secret that makes Kakadu Plums so valuable is their incredible nutrition. To survive the harsh Australian climate, Kakadu developed a dense concentration of nutrients and vitamins. They are rich in antioxidants, Potassium, and insane amounts of Vitamin C.
• Kakadu boast the highest levels of Vitamin C of any natural source on Earth — up to 55 times (approx. 7,000 mg/100 g) the amount of Vitamin C in oranges!
• Studies show Kakadu Plum is known to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines through a natural Collagen boost.
• Vitamin C and other antioxidants fight off photoageing by neutralizing free radicals.
• Studies demonstrate the Vitamin C in Kakadu Plums can even help speed up wound healing. As for blemishes, this could make all the difference with acne scars.
• Antioxidant properties: Destroys free radicals that cause premature fine lines and wrinkles.
• Hydrates skin: Helps increase the levels of moisture in skin, helping it to keep it soft and supple.
• Fades dark spots: Works to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
• Firms skin: Boosts the production of Collagen, the protein that keeps your skin firm and prevents sagging.
• Brightens skin: Revitalizes dull skin and gives your complexion a beautiful and healthy glow.
L-Ascorbic Acid comes from natural sources such as oranges and is a form of Vitamin C that is a potent antioxidant and skin-soothing agent. It is known to help improve the appearance of signs of ageing and help brighten an uneven skin tone. Oily, dry and combination skin types can experience the ‘normalization effect’ from L-Ascorbic Acid products.
• Helps increase firmness in the skin by penetrating the skin and helping boost Collagen production.
• Rejuvenating vitamin ingredient that also helps play a part in the reduction of photo-damage caused by harmful UVB rays.
• Conditions such as ageing skin and hyperpigmentation benefit greatly from the usage of L-Ascorbic Acid.