See these articles:
Vitamin C in dermatology
Double-blind, half-face study comparing topical Vitamin C and vehicle for rejuvenation of photodamage
Chemical and Nutritional Composition of Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Kernels: A Novel Nutrition Source
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate Regulates the Expression of Inflammatory Biomarkers in Cultured Sebocytes
Booster Mix-in: add 1-2 (+/-) drops of your favorite AZ Elemental Booster into your preferred skincare, then apply product as you normally would.
Booster individual use: place 1-2 (+/-) drops onto your finger and gently pat the serum on the area of your skin you are treating, as needed. Do not apply to eyelids. Use sparingly as needed in your morning or evening skincare routine.
(First Time Use of this Product: Test each product with the other products you will be using together in a small area to ensure product compatibility.)
Kakadu Plums are nutrient-dense fruit from northwestern Australia. The secret that makes Kakadu Plums so valuable is their incredible nutrition. To survive the harsh Australian climate, Kakadu developed a dense concentration of nutrients and vitamins. They are rich in antioxidants, Potassium, and insane amounts of Vitamin C.
• Kakadu boast the highest levels of Vitamin C of any natural source on Earth — up to 55 times (approx. 7,000 mg/100 g) the amount of Vitamin C in oranges!
• Studies show Kakadu Plum is known to help reduce wrinkles and fine lines through a natural Collagen boost.
• Vitamin C and other antioxidants fight off photoageing by neutralizing free radicals.
• Studies demonstrate the Vitamin C in Kakadu Plums can even help speed up wound healing. As for blemishes, this could make all the difference with acne scars.
• Antioxidant properties: Destroys free radicals that cause premature fine lines and wrinkles.
• Hydrates skin: Helps increase the levels of moisture in skin, helping it to keep it soft and supple.
• Fades dark spots: Works to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
• Firms skin: Boosts the production of Collagen, the protein that keeps your skin firm and prevents sagging.
• Brightens skin: Revitalizes dull skin and gives your complexion a beautiful and healthy glow.
L-Ascorbic Acid comes from natural sources such as oranges and is a form of Vitamin C that is a potent antioxidant and skin-soothing agent. It is known to help improve the appearance of signs of ageing and help brighten an uneven skin tone. Oily, dry and combination skin types can experience the ‘normalization effect’ from L-Ascorbic Acid products.
• Helps increase firmness in the skin by penetrating the skin and helping boost Collagen production.
• Rejuvenating vitamin ingredient that also helps play a part in the reduction of photo-damage caused by harmful UVB rays.
• Conditions such as ageing skin and hyperpigmentation benefit greatly from the usage of L-Ascorbic Acid.