Hyaluronic Acid, also known as Hyaluronan, is a naturally occurring molecule that is produced the body. The molecule is found in our skin, but also in our joints and eyes to keep moist and lubricated. The unique acid molecule is a humectant that attracts and binds to water to replenish the skin. Because Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1000x its molecular weight, you will feel skin that is hydrated and dewier. As we age the body doesn’t create the same amount of Hyaluronic Acid. As a result, skin can develop wrinkles, fine lines and develop dryness. Using AZ’s Elemental HA Complex Booster Serum with high-quality Hyaluronic Acid will hydrate the skin and help minimize the premature signs of aging.
The AZ Elemental HA Booster that combines high & low molecular weight HA is powerful. The high molecular weight HA moisturizes the skin’s surface, helps protect the skin’s barrier, improve skin elasticity, and has anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe sensitive or irritated skin. The lower molecular weight HA component of the AZ Booster penetrates deep into the skin to deliver intense hydration and provide longer-lasting visible results of hydrated, plump, firm, and smooth skin.
Booster Mix-in – add 1-2 drops of your favorite AZ Elemental Booster into your preferred skincare, then apply product as you normally would.
Booster individual use – place 1-2 (+/-) drops onto your finger and gently pat the serum on the area of your skin you are treating, as needed. Do not apply to eyelids. Use sparingly as needed in your morning or evening skincare routine.
(First Time Use of this Product: Test each product with the other products you will be using together in a small area to ensure product compatibility.)
• Hyaluronic Acid infuses valuable hydration into all layers of the skin
• Hyaluronic Acid helps lock in skin moisture and prevent dry patches
• Hydrated skin is proven to help reduce emerging lines, fine lines, and wrinkles
• Hyaluronic Acid improves the look of smooth, plump, and supple skin
• Hyaluronic Acid also reduces the appearance of dark spots, pigmentation and age spots
• Hyaluronic Acid fortifies the skin's natural barrier and protects from harmful environmental toxins